peanut butter

 

 

Jif peanut butter is a product I love. I prefer creamy but the crunchy is OK too. I use Jif peanut butter to stay alive and thrive. It’s a quick and easy way for me to get nutrition and maintain my weight.

  • High in protein: Delivers about 7 grams of protein per 2-tablespoon serving.
  • Heart-healthy fats: Contains mostly monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats.
  • Vitamins and minerals: Offers good amounts of vitamin E, niacin (B3), and magnesium. 

I really like the taste, it’s creamy, and peanut buttery. I make a sandwich (I use 100% whole wheat bread but any bread will do).

The origins of peanut butter

Peanut butter originated in South America, where ancient Inca and Aztec civilizations first ground roasted peanuts into a thick paste over 3,000 years ago.

History of Jif peanut butter

In 1946, William T. Young creates Big Top peanut butter in Kentucky.

In 1955, Procter & Gamble buys the brand from Young.

In 1958, Proctor & Gamble rebrands and renames the product to Jif, launching creamy and crunchy styles.

I recommend Jif peanut butter. It's yummy!

 8-19-6-3